Your objectives for this module are:
Together We Elevate is successful when we as a collective group all do our part to support the elevation of each other in business. We also understand that time is a valuable resource, and we want to honor your time, as well as support each other get the most of our the time we have.
Follow the Win-Win-Win Methodology.
The Win-Win-Win Method is when all three parties gain something. The first win is for you as the business owner. Make sure you are getting value and a benefit for you. This could be the simple win of if you help someone else out, they will do the same for you and thus you both increase your visibility, reach, and engagement. The second win is for the other person in Together We Elevate. Again, you promoting for them, they are getting more visbility in what they offer. The final win is for the people who YOU SERVE. This is important becuase you want to be adding value to your clients and prospects so they continue to do work with you. If promoting/sharing for another person does not bring value for your people, then consider to hold off promoting, you are missing 1/3 of the vital wins in the WIn-Win-Win Methodology. You can also think of this method as the Give- Get- Gain. ‘Give’ first with a service mind and heart, ‘Get’ others to notice and engage with you for how you showed up for them, and ‘Gain’ those people are part of your tusted alliance to promote you.
What is execpected out of me for my time?
The time commitment for Together We Elevate is designed to take no more than 20 minutes per week, and as little as 10 minutes. We broke down the time in two parts (part A- Social engagement, proof, and reach) and part B (Lanches including emailing and social marketing to eachother’s lists and reach).
Part A (social engagement, proof, and reach):
- Go to the Facebook group and scan through the posts and send some love (like/share/ comment on links) for your fellow partnerships looking for some support.
- Post your link that you want some love sent to as well.
- People can post twice a week on the specific thread for social engagement).
Part B (launchs):
- Scan through the upcoming launches listed for the month. (Launches are updated each week and can be found under launches on the menu bar on the left). Select any of the launches you want to participate in that could be a win-win-win.
- Gather the launch details from the partner and add them to your marketing schedule. Best practice is to also contact the partner to let them know you are going to co-promote their launch so they can return the love when you hold your launch.
- Submit your details for your launch on the submission form located on the left hand side in the menu bar. Please give us at 5 business days to update the launch listings. FYI, the more time you give to us, the more time your launch details will be up for others to grab and add to their marketing calendar.